The Weight is Over
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea Marie Wynegar

2 posters

Go down

Chelsea Marie Wynegar Empty Chelsea Marie Wynegar

Post  AshesofDios Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:55 am

Hiya everybody! My name is Chelsea and I am your nifty admin!! I am 20 years old and I am interested in working on this forum because I believe that is is super important that at our ages, we try to get as healthy as we can, as early as we can. I had started a project like this before and it unfortunately fell through, however, my mother has been really pushing hard to get herself as healthy as she can, and I think it's about time I do the same. My goals for myself are to quit smoking, to eat as healthy as I can, and to try to get into a daily exercise routine. I'll be looking for two people to help me moderate this forum, so if you are interested, please comment on my post and tell me why you think you'd make a good moderator.
I'd like every person who joins to post a new topic as I have done with their name as the subject.
Thanks a lot to everyone! I hope the turn out is great!
[img]Chelsea Marie Wynegar Chels111[/img]

AshesofDios
Admin

https://happyhealth.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Marie Wynegar Empty Re: Chelsea Marie Wynegar

Post  Iroquios Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 pm

I've been a part of these here internets since the beginning, miss lady. Vote for me.

Iroquios

Back to top Go down